Friday, July 31, 2009

....


this picture i take from my room ...got see the high high building? everyone call it angkasa....there got many black black guy live at there my roomate and friends wan to move to there next sem but i don wan wahahaha....cause dangerous so maybe i will stay at hostel kua....hmmm...i oledi at kl one month le so fast liao lo...time goin so fast like aeroplane high speed one....oledi heve got two assigment in mine hand....and need to present during september...i m the first group....am i luckly or unlucky? being first can quickly do finish then relax and see other guy present but being first somebody can copy the ideal ....but....i think is lucky one la....haha...hmmmmm...how is my friend now? my family?my doggie?haha miss them alot and alot...hostel life is very simply....jus morning go to cls then after cls walk bek to hostel when hungry then go down buy food...very simple....from hostel walk to my class only need ten minutes....so near leh....how is everybody???haha

No comments:

Post a Comment